14. Who can I speak to if I have a complaint?


  • The SENCO is available to talk about any issues. Parents can make an appointment to see her by contacting the school’s main office.
  • The head teacher is also always willing to meet with parents if they have a complaint or concern.
  • Parents are able to refer any unresolved issues to the chair of the Governing Body who can be contacted in writing through the school.
  • The Local Authority provides a service for parents of special needs children who need support to resolve problems through The Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS). They can be contacted by post to : 28 Oliver Street B7 4NX, by phone 0121 303 5004 or e-mail: sendiass@birmingham.gov.uk