• Observe changes across the four seasons
• Observe and describe weather associated with the seasons and how day length varies.
• Living/dead/never lived Habitats & Food Chains
• Suitability of materials for purpose & forces on materials.
• Plant Growth/Nutrition Human Life Cycle and needs
• Plant parts, functions and lifecycle
• Animal life cycles MRS NERG
• Rocks and Soils – properties and uses.
• Light & Shadows • Forces & Magnets
• Living things, environments, human systems
• States of Matter, evaporation/condensation.
• Sound – properties and travel Electricity – circuits
• Earth & Space
• Life Cycles in different animal groups inc. humans.
• Mixing, dissolving, separating, evaporation, filtration and effects on material properties.
• Living things – habitats, micro-organisms, features and functions.
• Light – how we see, shadows • Electricity – resistance vs power, circuit diagrams
• Evolution and inheritance – development and change of species via genetics / adaptation.
Mr J Budden