10. What opportunities do the pupils have to talk about their progress and their needs?
- All pupils at the school from Year 1 upwards have termly opportunities to talk about their progress with their teacher and to agree targets for the coming term.
- We endeavour to ensure that all pupils know who they can talk to if they have a concern. This may be their class teacher, a teaching assistant or a learning mentor.
- Children with special needs are encouraged to take part in reviews of their progress by attending the review meetings or by completing feedback forms.
- For some children with complex needs a profile is drawn up in collaboration with the pupil to inform the adults working with them of their needs and preferences.